Life can be heavy. And life can be full. The difference is worth considering.
Here you will find our ruminations about and adventures toward a Life with Less.
Does it make the world go round? Are there alternatives? Lots of people seem to think so.
– When we were traveling in Colombia, our money started running out. Here’s how that felt.
We all dream of a job we love, that makes money less of an issue. But isn’t there more to work than this?
– Our new friends in Bogota help us to find fulfilling work, with no money involved.
– We have been doing some volunteering on our travels.
There aren’t any alternatives to this! But there needn’t be, there’s an abundance of it in the world.
It isn’t all rent and mortgages. There’s wild-camping, squatting, sleeping rough, couchsurfing, cooperative living etc.
Plane tickets cleaned us out, hitchhiking set us free. You’d be surprised how you can get from A-B, and how important C can be.
Well, it’s worth thinking about, innit.
– As we confronted the inevitability of our money running out, we looked back.
– The Moneyless Man– Mark has been living without money for many years now.
Not for the Dinner Table
Defecation, periods, sex, alcohol, infections, parties, urine stains and saddle sore.